Thursday, January 8, 2009

I've been bored!

Since I lost my job I've been getting bored easily so I figured this would be a good time to start working on my knitting skills... so far I've made Phillip and I each a hat, a pair of baby booties for our roommate (who's having a little boy next week) and now I'm working on a blanket. I'm developing a pretty good rhythm and hopefully I'll feel adventurous enough to try to make a sweater or something a little more complicated.


Here's Phillip modeling the hat I made him!


Another one of Phillip being silly!


The baby booties I made... aren't they adorable!


Here's my hat.


Ok no comments on how crappy I look cause I already know.

Once I finish the blanket I'm working on now I'll post some pictures of it.

2 comments:

The Miller's said...

Girl you are doing a great job! They look awesome! I wish I was that talented but Im not.

Leanne said...

nice knits! I love knitting, I too have been doing a lot of it in the past few weeks, getting ready for baby 3 to come and make it hard to do any of that!

I'm glad you're blogging again!