Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm back and still boring!

So it's been forever since I posted last only a few things have changed(mainly my hair). Phillip is still doing good in school, still has his 4.0, his graduation will be August 7th with his last day of class on September 15th(wierd I know). I'm still looking for a job. I did work as a hair model the past couple of days, I'll post the pics, so I got a free hair cut. They took around 5-6 inches off :( I miss my hair but I really needed to have the dead ends cut off.
BEFORE

AFTER


Mom's in the hospital waiting to find out if she can have the surgery done to fix her stomach. Luckily she found a doctor who's willing to figure out how to fix her. Dad's still working at Wal-Mart and still hates it(surprise there). That's it for now since I lead such a boring life...lol.

Just a lil something to make ya laugh...

3 comments:

The Miller's said...

Your hair looks awesome!!! I cut all mine off too back in like sept i miss it im waiting for it to grow

Leanne said...

cool hair do in the last one! is that the "modeling?" fun!

Mark and Lynette said...

post another i am tired of seeing the same thing