Monday, September 15, 2008

Headed for our happily ever after...

So Phillip and I have been married for over 2 years now and it's amazing how fast the time has gone by and how much we've come to rely on each other. No we've had our share of problems just like an married couple does but overall it feels like we're still newlyweds. And some people are surprised that we've been married for as long as we have, since we're so happy with each other almost all the time. Its seems that people today get married just to be getting married, which is my theory why the divorce rate is so high. And when people ask my how we can be so happy all the time I tell them it's cause I married my soul mate, and of course they're like yeah whatever but its true, there's not a man out there better for me than Phillip and he'd be lost without me, literally.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I think you guys are great together and I'm so happy to hear that you are still happy as newlyweds!

The Miller's said...

awwwww!!! Me and my husband have been married for 5 years. And your right I dont know what I would do with out him probably go crazy. But I feel like I have been married my whole life. I dont remember what it was like being single kinda crazy. Congrats!

Mark and Lynette said...

Hey, I haven't heard from you in a while. I am glad "some people" weren't right about you. I am glad you found someone to love and watch over you. I know I did! I would be a mess without Mark. He helps me so much and keeps me in line and when I get stressed out and freaked out with my busy, busy life he comes home and makes everything better. Everyone should be so lucky. We've been together for 17 years now and I can't think of anyone I'd rather be with.