Friday, September 5, 2008

Something to stand up for!!!

So I'm sitting at home flipping through TV channels and I've come across the Stand Up To Cancer telethon that they're showing on ABC, NBC, and CBS. Now I've seen the comercials but I've never really paid attention to them, but now that I'm watching and learning what they've come up with the CURE cancer I think 'if only I had more than just the 10 dollars that I've donated what they could do' . So if you have been touched by some who has cancer, had cancer please, please go to http://su2c.standup2cancer.org/index.php and dontate something even if it means you have to wait to go to the movies til next week or skipping Starbucks for a few days. My husband lost his mother to Colon cancer when he was 17, the doctors would've been able to save her if they had caught it only 6 months before. My sister in law lost her brother to Brain cancer, he lived his life to the fullest and loved the time he was given, and left behind his wife and beautiful daugther. All of this can now be avoided cuz they've located the type of cells that cause cancer and have almost completed a serum to CURE and PREVENT ALL types of cancer. So please help the fight and STAND UP!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Sabina! I didn't know you started a blog, or that you read mine! I'm so happy to be able to "keep in touch" this way too!

akagi79 said...

Sabina! I should I copy Leanne?:)I will keep in touch now that I know about your blog! -Marci